Many tradesmen may claim to be “friendly” or “reliable” but I simply say that I am absolutely customer focused. You need only read my Rated People and Yell.com reviews to see what others say about not only my standard of work, but about me as a person. For me personally, whenever I have someone in my house doing work the most important thing is that I feel I can trust them, which is exactly what you will get from me.
I am happy to offer suggestions and share ideas but all final decisions rest with you the customer. I get good trade discounts from various suppliers, including favourable delivery options but I will never push for you to use any particular brand or have a certain style. I have no specific loyalty to any company as I always endeavour to supply all materials at the best price – I never make money on materials.
Free quotes come as standard these days but mine are different. After coming to see your job I will put together a package and send it to you via email (of course I will also do this by phone if you would like). Contained in the email, you will find:
Measurements for tiling if required
- A list of potential bathroom suite options with before and after retail and trade prices
- An estimate for all other plumbing materials such as copper and fittings etc.
- An estimate for having the old suite and other rubbish removed by a local firm
- An estimate for the time taken to complete the job
- Proposed dates for the job to start/finish
- A fair-priced quote for me to do the job to my own high standards
Any suggestions via email will have a link associated to them such as Bath, shower so you can see a picture of the item and, should you want to change this item, you can simply browse the site to see what is on offer.
My labour price will not change unless: you ask me to do extra work than was discussed, there are any changes to the work outlined in the quote or if something as yet unforeseen causes the job to overrun.